Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello Im over Thirty and I Play Video Games

I love video games. The fact is at my house we have just about every system available at our disposal. Well the fact is our Psp yellow lighted and it works kinda sporadically. And Ill give you a tip about that towel trick with the 360. If you do it and your system fails, it will fuck it up worse than ever.

Some people freak out when I tell them this and assume I am either mentally deficient or weird in some way. Well, I can't really do anything to defend the weird accusations, but I like to think that I am fairly smart when I've had my 8 (ok really usually more like 5) hours.

I don't smoke, I don't drink(much) and I'm not gambling away my Life's savings, ($4.50)so what's the harm. Its a little escape for me. I like ds and Wii the best, but Im pretty good at Hotshots golf. I dont like to shoot at people , but I love to build cities and rescue the fair princess. I was a little miffed that Fable II had guns? What century are we in people? Well I guess, it doesn't really say.

I used to kind of keep it to myself, but now I will say unashamed that Im over thirty and I play video games. I like rpgs, mmos(like I have the time) and I love me a good puzzle and thats ok in moderation. It helps me get away from other stresses in my life. I say a little gaming after the kid's go to bed is a good thing. I hope to write more on this subject. Next up on my Blog:Hello Im over Thirty and I still Watch "Buffy"

2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to the addiction of blogging! You're off to a great start. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As I said, I'm pretty nervous, scared noone will laugh,scared Im not serious enough lol, but Im having fun. :D

    ReplyDelete